General terms and conditions of business
1. These general terms and conditions apply to the rental of conference, banquet and exhibition rooms as well as for room reservations and all related catering.
2. if the service recipient (customer) is not at the same time the reserving party or organiser, the contractual partner is the person making the reservation of the services listed overleaf and other related services Agreements confirmed (booker). Service recipient / hotel guest, reserving party and organiser are liable for all services rendered by the hotel as joint and several debtors. Provided that with the person making the reservation (the booker) agreed upon, according to which partial services or the total service from (customer) are to be paid, so-called self-payer agreements, the above joint and several liability shall not be affected by this. As long as the hotel does not receive a signed order confirmation is available, it is entitled to sell the capacities agreed overleaf to other parties. This also applies if a free return period (option) has been agreed. After expiry of the option date the reservation is binding and these terms and conditions apply.
3. the conclusion of this contract obligates the contracting parties to the execution of this contract, regardless of the duration of the reservation. The contract can only be unilaterally changed by the person making the booking be solved under the following conditions:
a) Up to 60 calendar days before the date of the event: free of charge
b) 59-30 days prior to the date of the event: 50% of the agreed services (a flat-rate beverage charge per person in the amount of 50% of the agreed food turnover or conference packages as a basis for the consumption of beverages)
c) 29-15 calendar days before the date of the event: 60% of the agreed services (dto.)
d) less than 15 days prior to the date of the event: 80% of the agreed services (dto.) If the hotel has not received the date of the cancellation, no details regarding food and drink have been known, so the provision costs for exhibitions shall be deemed to be the full amount of the agreed service. For partial cancellation point 7 of these GTC's shall apply in addition.
4. the hotel shall endeavour to rent out unused rooms to other parties in order to to avoid failures. If this is successful, the customer is not obliged to pay the amount resulting from the new letting of the resulting turnover. The customer reserves the right to claim lower damages from the hotel can be proven. The hotel reserves the right to provide the business partner with other, equivalent rooms. than those confirmed in the agreement, if organisational reasons so require, or the number of Event participants differ from the number of persons booked. In the context of package offers the hotel does not assume any liability for external services. Unless expressly mentioned Transfer services are generally not included in the corresponding package offers.
5. the reservation data are binding for both contracting parties. The hotel reserves the right to cancel the reserved premises to be rented to another party if the customer does not make a reservation on the first day of the reservation date by on the agreed starting date, in the case of room reservations by 18.00 hours at the latest. Reserved Premises are only available to the service recipient during the agreed period. A use of the reserved premises beyond the agreed period of time, requires the prior Approval by the hotel.
6. unless otherwise agreed, the prices are per person, including the statutory Value added tax. If a general agreement with the customer regarding accommodation conditions has been closed, these are only valid upon request and subject to availability. The guaranteed provision of rooms at these conditions is excluded. An increase of the value added tax according to Conclusion of the contract is at the expense of the service recipient. The hotel provides exclusively non-smoking rooms for Order. In case of a violation of the non-smoking regulation, the causer / guest will be charged € 150.00 for Special cleaning work will be invoiced.
7. the basis for the calculation of the benefits listed overleaf is the price agreed between the person making the booking and the Hotel agreed guaranteed number of persons. This is 10% less than the number actually agreed. Otherwise the actual number of persons is taken as the basis for calculation. Here a minimum turnover per sqm of rented floor space in the amount of € 10.00 is expected from the hotel. In the event of a shortfall, the The difference to the minimum turnover is invoiced to the customer as room rent. If between Conclusion of contract and start of event due to cancellations by the customer the number of guarantee persons the number of persons covered by the guarantee, point 3 of this section shall apply to all cancelled benefits below the number of persons covered by the guarantee. AGB`s (General terms and conditions of business) application. If the originally ordered services are reduced by more than 10%, starting from the number of guarantee persons, the hotel is entitled to reduce the number of guarantee persons within 5 days after receipt of the last Cancellation notice to unilaterally withdraw from the contract.
8. the invoices resulting from the services overleaf must be paid within 10 days of the invoice date. payable, without any deduction and in the currency shown on the invoice. For payment according to this After the expiry of the deadline, the hotel may demand interest on arrears at the local current account interest rate.
9. the hotel shall only be liable for loss of or damage to items brought to the hotel in the event of intent or gross negligence. Negligence of the employees. Insofar as the hotel is responsible for third parties, the hotel shall only be liable to the fault is present. The liability of the hotel is expressly limited to the services of the hotel liability insurance, any liability beyond this is expressly excluded. Liability for The hotel will only accept valuables if they are kept in the hotel safe or can be obtained at the reception desk against written confirmation must be submitted. Liability for damages caused by disturbance or interruption of the hotel operation or caused by force majeure, strike, riot, war, natural phenomena, fire, pp, is excluded. If the premises or rooms of the hotel are used by the customer for events rented in a manner that is clearly contrary to public policy, in particular with regard to sales and structural sales events as well as itinerant trades, or the name of the hotel without written consent is misused for advertising measures, the hotel is entitled to terminate the contract without notice. 10. if one or more provisions of these General Terms and Conditions are or become invalid, this does not affect the validity of the contract and the other provisions. In the event of invalidity of individual provisions, the provision that comes closest to the originally intended economic purpose shall apply. and is legally permissible.
11. additions, amendments and subsidiary agreements of any kind whatsoever require the approval of the written confirmation from both parties to the contract. This also applies to the cancellation of the written form requirement.
12. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply. Place of performance and jurisdiction is Hanover.